We contribute our extensive experience, network and own money to become Spiritus Movens of international expansion of carefully selected tech companies.
More about our team members
- A visionary, an experienced entrepreneur & investor (10+ transactions in tech industry)
- Responsible for evolving the company, from the largest Polish search engine into a unique ecosystem of adtech and martech companies – Netsprint Group (150+ employees). Its heart – the Netsprint Audience – is the largest Data-Coop in CEE and one of the biggest in Europe
- Extensive experience in scaling up different digital products internationally
- Realization of strategic goals through mergers (LeadR) and acquisitions (Whitepress, Adrino, Waytogrow).
- Apart from adtech, he is focused much on Artificial Intelligence, an international expansion of tech companies (eCommerce, fintech, SaaS and platforms/marketplaces). He believes that AI will change deeply business environment in coming years. Speaker, member of the IAB Europe Trading Committee
- 17 years experience in innovations comercializations venture capitalist & fintech entrepreneur; managed SkyCash (2009-2013) since unsuccessful PoC to a strong market leader of remote mobile payments market in PL (tickets for trains, urban transport, cinemas, parking fee collection, GSM top-ups, cardless cash withdrawals, p2p); 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast CEE 50 for growth 2010-2014
- Led private equity investment at Opera AM (XII.2009-V.2013) with very high ROI and fast-growing SkyCash in portfolio
- Co-founed Business Angel Seedfund, invested in SkyCash(2007-2009)
- Created and run pioneering business angel network (LBA 2005-2007) and facilitated 8 investments including MEDICAlgorithmics
- Co-founded ConQuestConsulting, first Polish Junior Enterprise (1998)
- Creative business developer and dealmaker, advised on many VC and PE deals, deeply knows PL innovation ecosystem
- Managing Partner of Movens VC activity, is to lead fintech / b2b2c / patent-based projects
- 10+ years of experience in corporate advisory, revenue boosting, developing businesses and tech focused organisations
- Currently advises financial services companies coming out of Europe in investment and innovation opportunities, in fields of actionable-data, martech, adtech, sales-automation and machine-learning
- VP at Sublime, a French tech company, managing their North American business and expansion
- Worked for four years in the innovation and technology division of Business France – a French government agency – helping French companies expand internationally in San Francisco
- Law degree from Santa Clara University School of Law, Executive Program pursuing a Certificate of Business Excellence from UC, Berkeley / Haas School of Business
- 19 years of experience in corporate finance and investment management, both as manager, advisor and investor
- Long-time operating experience covering asset management, manufacturing and trade
- Responsible for operations and financial management at two fund management companies (Opera TFI and Skanska TFI) and two brokerage houses (Opera Dom Maklerski, Opera Kwiatkowski i Wspólnicy), over 8 years at executive boards in financial institutions
- Investment and restructuring team member at Hoesch Design takeover by Sanplast, co-manager of takeover and post-merger integration of SEB TFI by Opera TFI, co-investor in Netsprint MBO and successful exit
- Over 20 closed private equity transactions since 2003
- Polish Financial Supervision Commission licences investment advisor, ACCA Professional, MBA level lecturer, PADI OWSI
- Experienced investment banker, M&A advisor and investor
- 17 years of corporate finance experience and 15 years of M&A advisory experience – Ernst&Young Corporate Finance, CAG, Espirito Santo Investment Bank (currently Haitong Bank)
- Track record of 20+ closed M&A transactions, including exits to trader buyers, private equity placements, MBOs and mezzanine financing
- Since 2014 as business angel investor has sourced, fundraised and led several deals, including Netsprint (MBO, full exit in 2016), Packhelp (seed round – 2017), Fenige (seed round – 2017) and Salad Story (growth capital – 2017)
- Graduated from the Warsaw School of Economics as well as CEMS Master in International Management, studied at the Cologne University and at the MBO program of the Anderson School of Management at UCLA
- Passionate traveller, road biker and photographer
- Almost two decades at finance and general management incl. CFO and senior executive roles as well as corporate finance managerial positions.
- Dealt with different working environment from early stage and growing up to multinational and through privately owned, listed at Stock Exchange, controlled by PE funds or owned by the government.
- As a CFO and VP of the Management Board at DUON supported its successful development leading to public tender and taking over by Fortum (10th largest M&A deal in Poland in 2016 according to Forbes).
- At KPMG, Orange and Nafta Polska was responsible for managing various M&A, valuation, strategic and financial advisory projects.
- CIMA member, speaker at finance and business conferences, awarded at Best Polish CFO of 2011 contest (by Forbes, ACCA and Eurel Hermes) and among 10 best young board members of Polish public companies of 2015 (by daily Parkiet)
- 15 years of business experience – strategic consulting
- With extensive knowledge and experience with multinational companies (200+ projects)
- Expert in marketing
- Guru in pricing strategies
- Built a company (Fern Partners) and sold it to PwC
- Stanford MBA lecturer in pricing, PhD
- Member of the Advisory Board to StartX – an startup accelerator connected to Stanford University
- Angel investor (4 investments, 1 exit)
- Good networker – wide network with entrepreneurs and specific business experts
- At the age of 21, he set up an online shop and quickly reached over 10,000 transactions.
- At the age of 26, he built a lead generation agency from scratch without external funding, and after a year he already had 2 takeover offers from industry players. He exited after 1.5 years, multiplying the initial capital by more than 135 times.
- Together with his wife, he created a national charity campaign in which more than 300,000 people and several celebrities participated.
- He was a member of one of the best investment funds in CEE that invested in companies with American focus – in one of their investments [UxPin.com], invested the best VC fund in America – Andeessen Horowits. Co-owner of a graphic agency based in New York.
- Member of the European Business Angel Network.
- Venture Capitalist with 8 years of experience in technology investments on throughout entire development spectrum,
- Co-Founder and Managing Partner at 156 Capital – A Bridge Alpha Fund with a total capitalization of 50 M PLN and investment scope dedicated to Industry 4.0 and AI,
- Managed investments in a pan-European energy tech fund in the CEE region (13 countries). Shareholders included top ranking research centres, universities and key players in the energy field – the likes ABB, EDF, Schneider Electric, Tauron and Total,
- Strategic Board Member in Rndity software house with an in-house technology and hardware arm, specializing in automotive, med-tech and security
* LTCapital is Bridge Alfa fund, where Movens Capital is financial partner
We have gathered also a team of world-class experts & entrepreneurs, who as Advisory Board provide Movens Capital and start-ups with dealflow, unique insights during due diligence and business scale-up consultancy.
You are a team of fighters with strong tech background, who are looking for experienced equity partners to boost your growth?
See who we are and if you share our vision