There will be 4 more webinars – 1.5h each. New date: start September 22th at 5PM CEST and then continue weekly: 29/09, 06/10 and 13/10
- The art and science of pricing
- Pricing as a tool – how to apply it to:
- get new Customers
- boost existing Customer base
- keep Customers you want to keep
- (and politely get rid of the ones you don’t want to have)
- Business concept monetization – how to monetize in your business?
- Good, better, best approach & its application in real life:
- Will it work for your business
- How to best create several tiers of packages
- How to structure the amount of quality items included & price levels
- Pricing models
- Which one is best for you
- How to build your own pricing model
- How to optimize your pricing every day
They will cover a wide range of topics related to pricing
- Customer segmentation & buying personas
- Which segments to focus on?
- What pricing model to apply for each relevant customer segment?
- How to capture the entire willingness to pay for each segment?
- Pricing metrics
- Why & how to replace pricing per user (if you are using it)
- What are the other value metrics & how to leverage them
- How to combine various value metrics
- Value argumentation
- How to avoid price being the only selling argument
- How to create potential to enforce price premium
- How to charge more & still keep the customers happy
- Most common pricing challenges faced by start-ups & how to handle them
30% Know-how – knowledge sharing, presentation, underpinning facts
40% Case studies – project examples, examples of useful & working applications
30% Interactive – personal assignments, group work, simulations, discussions, games
How will it work? Well, new date: start September 22th at 5PM CEST and then continue weekly: 29/09, 06/10 and 13/10
- Each session we’ll be proceeded by a pre-read or preparation assignment.
- There’ll be homework to let you to apply gained know-how.
- You will have a direct access to our experienced pricing gurus.
- Each participant will get a certificate of completion.
- Max 30 persons per session!
Just think how much more & quicker money you could make…
…if only you invested a bit.
Are you ready for it?
Make your choice
What you get, again?
- 15+ years of experience relevant to your business
- No fluffy stuff, only relevant concrete know-how
- Pragmatic & proven approaches & tools
- Answers to all most typical startup challenges
- Pricing tips & tricks making you live easier
Results you can expect:
- Quick(er) monetization in your business
- Less money left on the table
- More money to grow your business further
- More time to focus on product development
- More joy & satisfaction from your business
About Movens Capital
Movens VC is an early stage fund (Seed/Series A), that supports the most ambitious CEE founders in the first steps of building European and global technology diamonds. We want to focus on businesses that will revolutionize traditionally large industries mainly through the use of machine learning and artificial intelligence in process automation.
Learn more about our investment strategy: https://movenscapital.com/move
Meet the hosts
- 15 years of business experience
- Experience with multinational companies
- Expert in marketing
- Guru in pricing strategies
- Built a company and sold it to PwC
- Stanford MBA lecturer in pricing, PhD
- TED speaker with +100k views
- Angel investor (4 investments, 1 exit)
- 20+ years of experience in performance improvement
- International expert in Pricing & Revenue Management
- Delivered solutions in multiple countries on 5 continents
- Headed Pricing Solution for Global $14B corporation
- Real estate investor
- Lecturer at International MBA
6 = 4 x 1.5h of live webinars
All the webinar presentations
Formats Tools we’ll show during the sessions. You can use those to optimize your pricing yourself afterwards
Ask questions and interact during the sessions
Everything you get in Standard plus:
2x3h 1on1 consulting with Maciej Kraus
First session to kick start your price optimization initiative,
Second session to validate the concept you’ll come up with
3-step project approach in SaaS business:
Pricing audit, Concept development and Implementation plan
6-8 weeks of working together
Dedicated project team working solely for you, headed by Maciek and Wojciech.